I’ve been having trouble committing myself to regularly going to the gym lately. I’ve lost approximately 15lbs since January, but I haven’t been to the gym in the past week (or two). SO! I need to make a list to remind myself why going to the gym is important.
- I like being able to breathe easier.
- I want to meet my weight loss goals for February.
- I don’t want to give up on myself. Again.
- I don’t want to end up like my Dad.
- I like the endorphins that I get from working out.
- I want to set an example for my brother–that committing yourself to something can and will achieve real results.
- I want to look DROP DEAD SEXY in that bridesmaid dress come August.
- I like being at the gym, just not the getting there bit. And that’s okay.
- Working out now could literally be a life or death matter.
- I owe it to my past self and my future self to continue to work out.
- I want to treat my body well. It has gotten me through so much.
- I would like to live to 100.
- I want to see my future kids grow up. I want to meet my grandchildren.
Hopefully, I can keep referring to this list to remind myself of my why I need to get off my bootylicious bum and get on that damn treadmill.